6.24.2009

On VACATION


I am far far away in the wild reaches of Idaho, a 16.5 hour drive from my front door to the cabin's front door. No cell phone service and no phone, I am borrowing a computer to write this blog. It is paradise!! (Except for the damn mosquitoes--we all look like we have some horrible disease!)

Brad is holding down the fort at home and the children and I are escaping the heat. Take pity on my poor hubby, our 16th anniversary is tomorrow and he is solo---someone take the guy out to dinner please!

I will have lots to post later! But you should really check Featherville on the map we are way out here!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice relaxing time. Except for the mosquitos.
    Happy Anniversary. You have a lot of catching up to do with your anniversary and Brad's bday.
    When you get back we'll be here to help celebrate. It's a sacrifice we are willing to make. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one comment about those mosquito bites - have you tried benadryl CREAM? That stuff is amazing. I don't know how I ever lived without it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! We just got back from Israel. Do you know when you are coming here and are you going to stay with Jon at his new house? Paula

    ReplyDelete