Yeah! On Sunday I woke up to this lovely sight....
No, it is not part of my boot-camp-at-5 a.m.-workout-till-you-walk-like-an-old-woman-watch-what-you-eat-diet but since I only get these babies on Mother's Day, my birthday and Valentines Day I ate every last speck, wrote it in my food log without looking at the calorie content, and then was really good for the rest of the day. Brad really goes to town with the hollandaise sauce doesn't he?! :> Thank You my sweet handsome Hubby! I love you!
i'm so jealous that you got to eat those cinnamon rolls! i can only imagine that workout you have to do to burn those off :)
ReplyDeleteNo Brit, those are eggs covered in hollandaise sauce: a rich butter sauce-a rich creamy piquant sauce made from butter, egg yolks, and vinegar or lemon juice. No calories there!
ReplyDeleteBetter late then never!
ReplyDeleteI've never had them before but I love anything with a sauce on it.
BTW - Calories on Mother's Day or a Bday do not count! ;)