Yes, it has happened! Brad has now been fully employed by Lockheed Martin for 3 whole days--well, 2 days and 2 hours but who's counting? Here is his picture on his 3rd morning of full time employment with benefits and a weekly paycheck that we can actually live on. I guess it was too early for him to open his eyes at 7:30 a.m. After 7 months of sleeping in who can blame him?!? Please feel free to note the 40 lb weight loss. Stress does that to my man. Me, not so much, ok not at all, I'm a stress eater but that's another post......
YEAH Brad!!! I know you guys are so thrilled. I am happy for you. Hope all is well. Love ya - molly
ReplyDeleteyeah! nothing better to relieve stress than a JOB! been there, done that. congrats!
ReplyDeleteYeah for BRADLY!!! :) K Kathy just cause you have been in Flag and Playing does not mean you cant post. You are slaking....Is this how it is going to be all summer you are just to busy to post? You know this is only way that I feel like I am not 1000 miles away. haha We love you and miss you and am so happy for you and I will not be comming home any more this month like we had planned so I probley wont see you till next year when we move home. It sux but thats what happins when you are students and attend school so far from family and friends. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you both! What a huge stress relief that is! I'm sure you're both sleeping well at night. Hope he's enjoying it!
ReplyDeleteYah!!!
ReplyDeleteHow did he lose weight by sleeping in?
Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong!
Congrats on the job!
I'm so happy this job panned out! It must be so nice to have an solid income again!
ReplyDeleteYAY! And I hear you about the stress eating...I think we should all have perfect bodies while we're down here too :)
ReplyDeleteYahoo!! I'm so happy for y'all. I wish that stress caused me to lose weight. I thought he was looking slim.
ReplyDeleteYEAH Brad! Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
ReplyDelete