Everyone should enjoy this post from my friend Jules. Talk about living right, she must have someone lookin out for her!!!!! Since I've had 2 bikes stolen I guess I need to bump things up a bit.Thursday, June 4, 2009
Evidence that I do NOT have it all together

In case any of you were wondering...
I definitely do not have it all together.
Yesterday, It was proven!
I really can hardly believe, myself, that I am about to admit this to all of you!
(But my friends told me I must....for posterity's sake!)
So, here's the deal:
I went to lunch with some friends from work.
I was driving.
The parking lot was crazy full
(Naturally, because -
what were we thinking?
Wednesdays in Provo?
Hello...missionary drop-off day -
every restaurant in town is crazy busy!)
Anyhow.
Parking lot - full.
I dropped off my friends at the entrance to the restaurant and proceeded to scour the lot for a parking place.
Then...I found one!
I parked.
I went inside,
and we enjoyed our lunch.
As we were getting ready to leave, I could not find my keys.
Side pocket of the purse - no
bottom of the purse - no
anywhere in the purse? - no
Luckily, I always carry a spare.
(I've been known to lock my keys in my car before...although, it's been a few years...)
Went to get in the car.
Yep.
Keys in the car.
in the ignition.
ignition running
AC on.
Car NOT locked.
Only in Provo would this scenario end with my car still sitting in the parking lot.
I am SO LUCKY.
(and, yes, SO CRAZY.)
ugh. what am I going to do with myself?
Wow, I've never done that before, surprisingly, cause it sounds like something I would do.
ReplyDelete