For Activity Days at church, the girls have a Daddy Daughter Derby every year for the last 3 years. It is so fun to see what they are going to do with their cars. Most girls seem to be more about style than winning. I love to see the different cars. This year there was a bath tub, surfboard, and great paint jobs! It is so fun.
The first year Mary spanked everyone and got 1st place by a huge margin. Then next year Helen was 2nd place and Mary was 4th and this year Helen was in 3rd place and Mary 5th. I think the other dads are figuring out Brad's tricks! The girls don't care, they just love to watch them race down the track and everyone has a fantastic time.
The first year Mary spanked everyone and got 1st place by a huge margin. Then next year Helen was 2nd place and Mary was 4th and this year Helen was in 3rd place and Mary 5th. I think the other dads are figuring out Brad's tricks! The girls don't care, they just love to watch them race down the track and everyone has a fantastic time.
2007












Those are all wonderful cars! What a fun idea!
ReplyDeleteClifta
What cute cars! Very creative.
ReplyDeleteI think that it is great that they let the girls do that too. GO Brad for helping the girls all of the time
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting! I missed it because of my daughter's graduation! and I was wondering how it went! fun pictures, very creative cars!
ReplyDeleteSeriously so awesome! I love that the girls got to do it!!
ReplyDelete