5.26.2009

School's OUT! Yippee!

Yippee! I love summer. Sleeping in, staying up late, no schedules, no homework, chores done early in the day and lots of fun things to do! I think I like summer as much as the kids do! I especially like planning vacations to get out of the blazing heat and since we start school again on August 3rd, we gotta get to vacationing!!!

Here are their first day of school and last day of school pictures so you can see how much they have changed/grown (especially the girls hair) throughout the year.



We sure will miss these great teachers. They were fantastic! Well, Mary won't miss Mrs. Szaszfai because she is moving up to 5th grade next year and put Mary in her class again, lucky!

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE Mrs. Szaszfai we had her for three years in a row!
    she offers discipline in a happy learning environment! I miss her!

    ReplyDelete