4.14.2009

Umbrella destruction

Ok, these pictures are really bad--too dark because of the bright outside--but it was so hilarious I had to post it anyway! Lewis got one of our big umbrellas we had in the back yard from the rainy party and brought it inside. Helen kindly opened it for him and then he decided to go back outside to play with it. Problem? Just a little one, the door wasn't as big as the umbrella. Luckily our Handsome Prince is one determined kid! What an accomplishment!



Brad thinks I should have stopped the destruction instead of taking pictures but it was so funny and that umbrella was on it's last leg anyway.

3 comments:

  1. those pictures are better than ANY umbrella! hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I made an error on the previous comment, tried to descretly delete it and start over. Well, now that you can see I'm commenting twice, I will say what I said before minus the mishap....LOVE YOUR BLOG! And, I'm glad that I'm not that umbrella:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to take pictures when my kids have done something crazy. It helps me to laugh about it instead of getting mad or crying.

    ReplyDelete