4.22.2009

Crazy Hair Day

It's spirit week at school and day 1 was Crazy Hair Day. I got the idea's for the girl's hair here and boy were they excited to try them out. I think they turned out pretty good and trying to stick Griffin's hair up made me realize how much he needs a haircut! Enjoy the crazyness!


8 comments:

  1. WOWW!! These look so great. I wish that I could come and see them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I especially love the eggs in the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I actually like Mary's hair better than the picture you got the idea from. That is too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a blast! everyone looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! It looks like they loved it too.
    I didn't hear about crazy hair day until Tuesday. :(
    It's the best day of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love the crazy hair dos! You are the coolest mom EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are good! What a wild fun mom you are. m

    ReplyDelete