1.18.2010

Manison on the beach

Ok, I finally got pictures from my sis-in-law Amie so I can post on Christmas, I took 188 pictures she took 1000 so I thought I'd wait to see what she had.  Better late than never!!!  It was the first time our family has been to Santa Barbara.  We usually stay in the San Diego area so we were excited when we found this mansion on the beach to stay at in Montecito.  I'm not kidding about the mansion part-- 7000 sq feet, 7 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, 3 dining areas, 2 fireplaces, a pool bigger than the one at the Hampton Inn in Flagstaff, a 8 person jacuzzi, and a beach house down on our private beach area with all the ammenities and lots of toys to play with like ocean kayaks, surf boards, boogie boards, and  more.  It was fantastic!  We were there from Monday before Christmas to the Tuesday after.  So I will start my week full of posts with pictures of the house.  It was so nice and we loved it!

Driveway entrance to house--easily fit 4 Yukon XL's and 1 Ford extended cab F350 and about 9 bikes.  The bikes are parked in front of the Koi pond.

Front of house--our bedroom was the top right window and I always thought the bathroom water was on because of the fountain.

Private Heated Pool--Heated!!!

View from the pool to the ocean

Path to pool

View from Beach

Private Beach Area

Steinway Grand Piano--Played daily by Malcolm, Sheri, Helen and Mary

 Front room overlooking the ocean



4 comments: