1.26.2010

End of Christmas

We had lots of fun at Christmas as you can tell from my previous posts and here are the last pictures to wrap it up. 

Michael's family and my family went up to Pismo Beach to see our friend DeAnne and her family who I haven't seen in 17 years and this is the only decent picture I took, you can kinda see the view from their house--that's the ocean at the top of the picture and it was a delish dinner.

One day the big kids went to Magic Mountain and the little kids rode the train for 1 whole stop.  It was Lewis' favorite.

And then there was the pool where our children spent lots and lots of time.  We were in the ocean, hot tub or pool if we were at home.  It was fantastic.
Hot tub

John in the pool with the kids

 Dive in Lew

Twistin Mary

Cannonball Helen

John and Griffin played the "anything you can do, I can do better" game and I'm not sure who won....



Grif's turn




1 comment: