While minding my own business, calmly watching the news on New Years Day, I saw the feature of 1st baby born of the new year with the headline "First baby of 2010 has 8 siblings"
I knew someone about to give birth to #9 but what were the odds?....Imagine my surprise when I saw it was my best friend from high school ringing in the new year with baby #9!!!! I immediately texted her and she said after 19 hours of labor they did an emergency c-section (her first) and Isabelle was born 2 seconds after midnight. She was so happy to be interviewed from 8-11 am for every news station after all that! (There were also some incentives like a spa day, $300 gift certificate from Classy Closets and even a week's worth of catered dinners--how do they feel about cooking for 11?--hmm--she had remembered her makeup and had a cute outfit for the baby so why not?! Go KIMBER! You are rockin it, especially since you are a month away from 41!!! Please check out Kimber and family here to see the interview!
I knew someone about to give birth to #9 but what were the odds?....Imagine my surprise when I saw it was my best friend from high school ringing in the new year with baby #9!!!! I immediately texted her and she said after 19 hours of labor they did an emergency c-section (her first) and Isabelle was born 2 seconds after midnight. She was so happy to be interviewed from 8-11 am for every news station after all that! (There were also some incentives like a spa day, $300 gift certificate from Classy Closets and even a week's worth of catered dinners--how do they feel about cooking for 11?--hmm--she had remembered her makeup and had a cute outfit for the baby so why not?! Go KIMBER! You are rockin it, especially since you are a month away from 41!!! Please check out Kimber and family here to see the interview!

WOW! I had no idea they were having #9. Thanks for keeping me posted. Jared is cousin's with the Williams family.....
ReplyDeleteKathy, a big thank you for letting everyone know about the birth. It was the easiest birth announcement I ever had!! Love the blog, keep it up. Someday I might have time to blog a little myself instead of running after kids (or running them around!)
ReplyDeleteKimber