We are very lucky in our family. Grammy knows the Toothfairy personally and therefore we get a bigger score if we wait for Grammy to visit before we put our teeth under our pillow. We have also saved our teeth and taken them to Grammy and Paps and it works just as well. When Grammy tells the Toothfairy her grandchildren have lost a tooth, Ms. Fairy ups her donation to $20 a tooth. Sweet!Helen has been hoarding her Toothfairy money for quite some time. She just couldn't decide what she wanted to buy. (Mary has $5 left because she has never met a Little Pet Shop she couldn't live without.) So the other day Helen had an idea, could she buy herself an iPod with her Toothfairy money? After getting the parental go-ahead, the big decision as to what color to buy became our only obstacle. After 2 days of narrowing her choices, she decided she liked the orange one the best. You have to order that color from the Apple store but they do include free engraving on the back of the iPod. Helen had hers inscribed with "Thank You Toothfairy!" Mommy loves the Toothfairy as much as Helen and is so Happy Helen took it upon herself to buy her own iPod! Helen was quick to have Daddy download Taylor Swift so she could enjoy her tunes while she does her chores.


that's so great! i was never good at savng my money when i was younger either. i was like mary and i couldn't live without anything :)
ReplyDeleteSo amazing! I never had a toothfairy like that...I think I totally got ripped off! I only ever got like 25 cents! Awesome saving skills though...way to go Helen! (I bet Mary is sad)
ReplyDeleteMary is now checking all of her teeth to see how loose they are. She just lost 2 so she is up to $40 bucks already and this time I think she might save it.
ReplyDeleteis it still summer? haven't we hit hell yet? :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome she's been able to save her money. That's something I'm still working on. ;)
ReplyDeleteDo wisdom teeth count? I just lost 4 of them....
ReplyDelete