5.04.2009

Teacher Appreciation


We have had some great teachers this year and I just learned how to Mod Podge big letters so I decided to do a letter for all of the kids teachers to show them how much we appreciate all they have done for us this year. I think they turned out great for my 1st, 2nd and 3rd try at this new craft. It was Mrs. Szaszfai's birthday on Friday so we took them to school then even though Teacher Appreciation week isn't until next week.

I almost forgot to get pictures of them before we took them in to the teachers so sorry for the parking lot photography! The teachers loved them and I loved the tag on the letters it reads:

3 comments:

  1. Kathy,
    I love how they turned out! I especially love that bookmark/tag. I totally agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a good idea. I also LOVE the tag. It is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now how come I don't get things like that???????

    ReplyDelete