My parents got Lewis a basketball hoop for his birthday and he loves to play with it. The other day I was noticing how good he was getting at making a basket every time and then I realized how tall he has grown since October! He has really sprouted. Almost all of the 2T clothes are too small and we were only able to wear them for 4 months before I had to bust out the 3T clothes (thank goodness for hand-me-downs!)
So after taking these pictures we have raised the basketball hoop up to the 4 foot stand and Lewis still makes a basket almost every time! He's got skills!!!





They are both really growing. I hope that we get to see them this summer! Paula
ReplyDeleteThey are all growing up so fast i miss you guys so much!!!! I cant wait tell i can drive then i will come see you all the time haha! hope to see you soon LOVE U LOTS!!!!! charlie
ReplyDelete