2.20.2009

Laundry Helper

Lewis loves to help with the laundry. He likes to throw the clothes into the washer and push the buttons to make it start and stop. He used to stand in front of the washer and watch the clothes go round and round for 5 minutes at a time. He also likes to take the wet clothes out and put them in the dryer and help turn it on. If only he'd fold it and put it away it would be the perfect laundry relationship!!

So I had my little helper with me and when I got the last of the laundry out of the dryer I told Lew to close the door. Since my hands were full of laundry, I didn't supervise this part of the process. After taking the clothes upstairs and putting them on the bed, I realized my helper had abandoned me, so I went searching. Found him! Cleaver boy can climb in and out of the dryer. Now we know why we keep the doors shut (he can't open them without help) when they are empty.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing he can't open them on his own .... yet!

    He is so cute! Just like his mom. m

    ReplyDelete