2.23.2009

Mary's recital songs

1st 2 songs on first clip then last song on 2nd clip

4 comments:

  1. Mary, you did a fine job, too. What I wrote to Helen goes for you also. Please keep up the lessons and the practicing. Pianists and organists are so important to the meetings at Church and I fear there will be fewer and fewer of them as time goes by, simply because I think piano students get impatient and want to be able to play really well RIGHT NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more comment: Becky had her third surgery today--this one to remove the gall bladder. A week ago Saturday she had to have a second surgery because something was wrong with the bowels and the x-rays didn't show the problem. It was a herniated intestine that had gotten twisted and was blocking the passage of anything. It was causing her lots of pain. As time passed after the surgery, the bowels seemed to be functioning but she was still in pain. A "nuclear medicine" diagnostic test on Monday indicated that the gall bladder was bad, so it was removed today. We're hoping things will improve now for Becky.

    Clifta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are doing so great! YI love that you are learning to play primary songs. I am so glad that I got to hear you play. Wish that I could have been there! Maybe you will have to come here and play for me! Aunti Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary what cute songs. You did such a good job. We are proud of you. Keep up to good work.
    Love,
    Grandma and Grandpa Jenkins

    ReplyDelete