*****Warning*****
***Graphic Content***
We were sooo very proud of our little man. When I asked why his snowman had a peeper he said he didn't have time to draw his pants, but he didn't get sent to the principal even though he was this close, "I stayed on a green light and didn't have to go to the principal even though I was this close." (Picture fingers pinched very close to touching!) We have discussed bodypart drawings and Mrs. Levandowski had already done the same so hopefully this will be our only Michelangelo's David Snowman. You gotta love the holidays!
***Graphic Content***
So we got a sweet treat today when Griffin got home from school. He drew us a snowman, emphasis on Man. Yes, that would be an anatomically correct guy. His teacher sent me an email with a head's up...
"Take a look in Griffin's folder. He drew an amazing snow"man" with all the right parts. God Bless our boys!!!!!!
Debbie"
"Take a look in Griffin's folder. He drew an amazing snow"man" with all the right parts. God Bless our boys!!!!!!
Debbie"
We were sooo very proud of our little man. When I asked why his snowman had a peeper he said he didn't have time to draw his pants, but he didn't get sent to the principal even though he was this close, "I stayed on a green light and didn't have to go to the principal even though I was this close." (Picture fingers pinched very close to touching!) We have discussed bodypart drawings and Mrs. Levandowski had already done the same so hopefully this will be our only Michelangelo's David Snowman. You gotta love the holidays!
I'm laughing so hard right now I can hardly type. That is classic! Go Griffin!
ReplyDeleteMakes daddy so proud. That's my boy!
ReplyDeleteThat is so hilarious.
ReplyDeleteThat is so freaking funny!!!! I havent laughed that hard in a long time.!!! PS Thanks for the Christmas card.
ReplyDeleteKathy!!! That is so HILARIOUS!!! I love it!!! Kids are so the best.
ReplyDelete