12.11.2008

Beachin Pictures


We took a few pictures while we were at the beach in California. It was so nice to be out at the beach with the family. My mom wanted a family picture and I hope Michael got some good ones on his camera because I didn't get any. I have a few of my family but no really great ones. Lewis was not happy to have to stop playing in the sand for a dumb old picture. He just wanted to play. So here we are... our happy family Thanksgiving 2008.
Hermit Crab alert!
my boys!
3 little ones--so cute!

5 comments:

  1. I think that first picture looks great! You can just laugh about Lewis later. ;) Everybody else looks great, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a ton of FUN!!! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. It looks like you have a good camera. The "3 little ones" is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sister Jenkins

    Did you teach me a 1st discussion in the Van Rooyen's home in Florida ward in 1992 and then hand me over to Elders Jennings and Wall?

    petermorkel@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family pictures turned out really really great!
    Holy cow! That is a LOT of hermit crabs!

    ReplyDelete