11.12.2008

3 Treasures from the past

As I was looking at my kids pictures and class pictures the other day I was reminded that I had recently found 3 treasures! 3 of my class pictures from way back in the day. It is so fun to see how cute we all looked. I wish I had all of my class pictures. Hopefully (I make no promises) I will remember to keep all of my kids pictures someplace safe. I thought I'd share my treasures. Feel free to leave a comment trying to figure out which child I am in the photos. That ought to be funny! Remember you can double click on the picture to make it larger!


Pretty sure I cut my own hair for this kodak moment!

Not sure why I put the no sign on Jason, maybe I had a crush on him and he was mean to me that day! :> Also some seriously awesome smiles captured here!!!

4th grade! Wow, that's the grade my princesses are in now. How the styles change, for the girls anyway, boys its still jeans and a striped shirt!


3 comments:

  1. Those are great!! I'll have to dig mine out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were the days!! The middle picture cracked me up! Some of those expressions! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I could totally tell you! It is funny that you and Kimber Rhoton were in the same class each year too!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete