I am a cousin again! (Or second cousin 10 times removed or whatever, who can keep track?!)
Yep, after ripening for only 31 1/2 weeks Nathan decided to make his debut (8 1/2 weeks early.) He was born on Halloween and weighed 3 lbs 7 oz and was 16.5 inches long. He will have to hang out in the NICU for a few weeks but he is doing really well and is breathing on his own and everything!! The girls and I went to the hospital yesterday to visit him and he was so happy to see us he cried the whole time! :> Tears of joy I'm sure!
My cousin Julie is doing very well after her semi-emergency c-section and only has one more day in the hospital before she is checked out and has to start juggling the kids at home and Nathan at the hospital, and since she can't drive for a few weeks that's going to be fun!

Yep, after ripening for only 31 1/2 weeks Nathan decided to make his debut (8 1/2 weeks early.) He was born on Halloween and weighed 3 lbs 7 oz and was 16.5 inches long. He will have to hang out in the NICU for a few weeks but he is doing really well and is breathing on his own and everything!! The girls and I went to the hospital yesterday to visit him and he was so happy to see us he cried the whole time! :> Tears of joy I'm sure!
My cousin Julie is doing very well after her semi-emergency c-section and only has one more day in the hospital before she is checked out and has to start juggling the kids at home and Nathan at the hospital, and since she can't drive for a few weeks that's going to be fun!




So cute! He sure looks healthy:) Is your aunt in the valley? Can I help? Like driving or something?
ReplyDelete