11.09.2008

2008-2009 School Pictures--Fall

Thankfully they came back rather nice! I think they looked great and I am very happy with the results! How lucky am I to have such fantastic and wonderful children? I just wish I could have snuck Lewy in to get a picture too!

Helen was smiling a fantastic smile and looked beautiful!

Mary was thrilled that her little curl on the side of her face was still there for the picture. She even wore her "only needed for school glasses" for the photo.

Griffin, he looks soooo cute but, what was I thinking with that dark colored shirt? It shows every speck of dirt he smeared on himself that day. :> But with such handsome looks you don't even notice!



5 comments:

  1. They all look great! Don't you get so nervous peeking in that envelope for the first time? It's a huge relief when you are rewarded with photos like these! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are very cute. I didn't know Mary wore glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful amazing children you are. I like the studious look to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you kids are growing up so fast! Look great! hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! wow Helen sure looks like a Jenkins! as do they all but seriously Helen and Charlie look Very similar even David agreed! :)

    ReplyDelete