I love vinyl lettering. I'd love to buy a machine and make it my job. I love thinking up fun quotes and seeing them come to life on the wall or in a frame. Even on my mission I had 3 huge posterboards I took with me to every flat I lived in that had lots of quotes on them that were inspiring for me and my companions and I hung them on the wall as soon as I moved in! So, lets just say I'd love to have quotes all over. Here are the first ones for this house. I've had some that I was going to put in the old house so I'm glad they still stuck to the wall and I got some new ones. :>





okay so where are you getting your lettering? Do you know someone with a machine?
ReplyDeleteCute!! Love them all :)
ReplyDelete