10.07.2008

Bye, Bye Cute Curl

Yes, the time has come for the curl to go. Brad has been nagging like a fishwife about getting the Handsome Prince's hair cut. I have been holding out because once the curl is cut, it never returns and it is soooo ch-ute! But, alas, the cutest curls ever have become a bit unruly and I have given in. Lewis will be 2 very soon so I guess it's ok that he looks like a little boy now. And so I bid adieu to the cutest curl.

Now you see it

now you don't

lookin better!

almost there

all done

You can tell Kay has done this before since she set Lewy up in front of the TV and we fed him fruit snacks to keep him from wiggling. He did fantastic! He didn't fuss and hardly wiggled at all, in fact, I think Griffin wiggled more than Lewy and he is 5!


5 comments:

  1. Why is it that the curl always vanishes once it's cut?! it's pretty darn cute though and he does look so grown up with it cut! I love checking in on you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tv idea is a great idea. I'll have to try it when we cut Naomi's. Lewey looks handsome with his new haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are braver than me, I can't part with Carson's baby curls just yet,(And yes, Alan has been asking me to do it for sometime now too).

    Lewis looks awfully cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are all so cute. Look at all those beautiful eyes and smiles. I can't get my kids to smile all at once. Great picture of the pumpkins too. I think that I may try that, but with millions of candy wrappers. And Brad, kudos on the bathroom job. That is sweet. Take care, and we love you guys. I know you never hear from us, but we always have you in our minds and hearts. Love, the Johannessens. Sven, Terrilynn, Kjirsten, Yeager and Alyse.

    ReplyDelete