We had our Fall Break last week. It was very busy with 3 birthdays parties for the girls, all of which were swimming parties and lasted at least 5 hours. We stayed here in the valley for a few days since the weather was so nice--cooling off to the mid 90's.
I took the kids to the Wildlife World Zoo where we fed the giraffes, looked at the jaguars above us and even rode the train around the savanna. www.wildlifeworld.com
Grammy and Pap came down for a night and we followed them to Flag the next day. We actually broke out our long pants and long shirts but it was so nice short sleeves were ok. Lewy and Griffin had a blast at the park. There was the 2-5 year old play area and the 5-12 year old area, guess which one the 23 month old wanted to play on? Yeah, he was rockin the big area. We had lots of fun and I don't think we could choose a favorite thing at the park.
Then we came back for one of the birthday parties and I had to get ready to teach RS on Sunday so all the other parties ended too. We had a fantastic break and were hatin it on Monday when it was back to reality!!
Kids on the train






Kathy! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Man, I remember that park....we LOVED it when we were kids. :) By the way....sorry about the pumpkin kisses....they are freakin' awesome. Maybe I will mail you a bag.
ReplyDeleteFUN!!! I want to go!! Looke like you have LOTS of fun in your adventures.
ReplyDelete