Happy Happy Birthday
May all your dreams come true
Happy Happy Birthday
My sweet boy Griffin to you!
My big boy had his birthday on Easter. What fun. He said the Easter Bunny brought his presents. He was so excited. We didn't have a party but we will in a couple of weeks with some friends. Luckily he had a great day with just his plain old family! :>
We even had an Easter Earthquake. It was kinda like we were on the ocean with gentle rolling waves, no shaking. I just thought I was light headed but then Brad said he felt it too and we looked at the pool and it was like a wave pool sloshing over the sides. The kids were thrilled to be able to say they lived through an earthquake since they have heard Brad and I talk about having been in an earthquake. I hope this is the worst one they are ever in!!!



Reagan told me that she didn't have a fun birthday because we did a bouncer and had friends,. She informed me that a fun birthday was when the grandparents came over for dinner and we played a few games at home.....Now remind me why I spent the money and the hassle if she didn't like it?
ReplyDelete