2.12.2010

Valentines Day

So what are you getting for Valentines Day this year?  My honey is getting me this....
...and the house that goes with it!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!  If you want to see more of the house go back to THIS 6 MONTH OLD POST!! 

We got the keys yesterday and Brad is beginning the painting today, sorry for all you PINK lovers, it had to go!!!  We are so excited and greatful for Helen and Claude helping us get this house! 

Unfortunately it stinks bad from being vacant for almost a year and the indoor cats that lived there so we gotta go scrub the heck out of it today, tomorrow and Monday so not a lot of fun happening on this 4 day weekend!  But the results--totally worth it!!!

7 comments:

  1. woohoo!!! i'm so glad you guys were able to get it! we bought a foreclosed house too, it'd been vacant for 1-2 years & the owners had 6 (yes, 6!) cats with them (& their small baby). you brought back memories of that smell when we first walked in the door....good times :) good luck & yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 Cheers for Brad:
    Hip Hip Hooray!
    Hip Hip Hooray!
    Hip Hip Hooray!
    *Best*Vday*Gift*Ever*!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!!!! How far from where you are now is the new house? We would love to visit but I don't know if we can make it before we head to HI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hit the wrong button, it me Amy Skinner Smart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just talked to my mom yesterday and she said that things had finally worked out and they had signed all the papers to buy the house for you guys. Good luck getting everything ready for your big move! I'm sure the kids are excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New house! Yay! With pool! Yay Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sooooo glad for you. Are you still in the same school district etc? I hope all works out well for you!

    ReplyDelete