10.21.2009

Fall Break Zoo Time

During our fall break we spent a day at the Zoo. Yes, I love the zoo and so do my kids. We took a friend with us and we had a great time. All the animals were out and about since it is finally cooling down a bit here. I love to take the wagon for Lewis to ride in and to carry our lunches but what usually ends up happening is he wants to pull the wagon. It gives me a break and he sure loves it and the wagon is much easier to get in and out of instead of the stroller when you want to see all the animals.


Aren't the lions so cute?!
The monkeys were all over in their enclosure having fun and we stayed for a long time to watch them!
Remember I said it had cooled down not cooled off, let's not get crazy--it was still 92 that day so we enjoyed the fan cooling us off at the coyote enclosure!
We were feeding the ducks and turtles in the pond and Griffin fell in so he had to run through the kiddie splash pad to rinse off all the muck, he looks sad doesn't he?!
Our favorites, the tortoises
Cheetahs eating (kinda gross!)Chillin
This is one zen baboon!
watching the baboons in their enclosureHmm, I wonder if Wil E Coyote could catch this roadrunner?!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a really fun day. I wish that I could have gone too! Love, Aunt Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all bonded well with the animals. I can't hardly tell which are the kids and which are the animals.
    Are yours the ones with the blue and red noses?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to say it but I think your zoo might be better than mine. You have actual lions? Really, your zoo looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete