1.13.2009

Jenkins Family Photo Shoot

**double click picture to enlarge**

We had a photographer come and take family pictures for us the day after Christmas in St. George. It was freeeeeezzzzzzzingggg cold and breezy. Yes, I mean cold. Mary was almost in tears "Are we done yet with pictures, I'm freezing" The answer, " Suck it up and SMILE for the pictures. It actually started snowing by the end. Yes it was chilly but the pictures turned out good so I guess that's all that matters.

**double click picture to enlarge**

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!
    The colors, the background and of course the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures turned out fantastic. I love the one with all the families. Very nice to be together, yet know who belongs to who!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT!! You came to St. George and didn't let me know!! :) It even looks like my side of town too. It wasn't that cold the day after Christmas, but I guess if you came from AZ...it's all relative. Good Looking pictures.

    ReplyDelete