1.12.2009

Thomas Crazy

So we are slightly train crazy at our house. We have moved our dinning room table over a good 8 feet to accommodate the train tracks and after finding them winding around the kitchen island one day I have put blue tape on the tile which is a no track crossing zone. Brad keeps magically producing more and more track so the trains get more and more elaborate set ups. As I type 4 separate trains can run on their own track at the same time downstairs. Its just slightly insane but its all for "the boys" so it's worth it. Lewis will lay on the floor and watch the trains forever!!! Unfortunately he sometimes wrecks the tracks so I have to fix them and you do get really involved in it and loose track of time and suddenly you too have gone Thomas crazy.

Santa realized we didn't have enough trains to run on all that track and both the boys stockings were filled with engines. Griffin asked Santa for bullet trains "like daddy rode in Japan" and he got his wish. Those things go wayyyyyy faster than Thomas and his friends. So, thanks Santa and Costco for the 48 count AA battery packs, we will keep building and creating and having fun with our Choooo Chooooo's!


Griffin with his favorite Christmas presents
DS & bullet trains
Cutie pie with a fabuloso santa hat
Lewy's favorite place in the house
by the choo choo's

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you can never have too many trains and especially you can't have too much track. In fact we need more track. Much more track. I am going to have to expand the "blue tape area" also.
    And what, no picture of the current tack, I guess is needs some improvement before it it "blogworthy". UPGRADES!

    ReplyDelete