1.18.2009

Freer Family Photo's

A friend of mine loved my Jenkins family photo's but wondered why I didn't look like anyone in the pictures. I explained that that was Brad's family and I'm sure I posted our Freer family pictures from Thanksgiving at Newport Beach. Well, I checked and no, I didn't do the group pictures just my little family. So, I got the good pictures my brother took and here they are for your viewing pleasure! I still don't think I look like my brothers but I do look a bit like my mom and our kids look like their cousins so you can tell this is my family! :>


**No, seriously, I don't look like my brothers....Once when I was waitressing at Sizzler with my brother Michael and my cousin Mark a lady stopped me and asked me to send my brother, her waiter, over to help her, I sent Mark and I was right, we totally look like brother and sister. When Michael and I were at BYU-Hawaii we were sitting next to each other for a choir concert and my friend sat next to me, she noticed Michael and I weren't talking at that moment and proceeded to introduce us to each other (I knew her from the dorm and she was in Michaels classes) she really couldn't believe he was my brother!**

2 comments:

  1. Great story! You might not look like your brothers but I thin Alan definitely resembles them. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Love the blog design! It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete