We had a 4 day weekend for Martin Luther King Day this past weekend. My parents came down Thursday to see Ida Smithson who had a stroke the first week of January and isn't expected to live much longer. She is at a hospice care facility here in Gilbert.
After visiting Ida they came over and spent the night. The next day they took us out to lunch and then took the girls with them to Flagstaff to play in the snow. Griffin had a birthday party on Saturday. We were glad we kept him because on Sunday he and Lewis both got really high fevers and have been sick since Sunday.
If you want to see how much fun my girls had check out Amie's blog
http://freerville.blogspot.com/2009/01/martin-luther-king-3-day-weekend.html
Here is how we spent our weekend. Sucking our thumbs and watching tv, wearing our pj's. Fun times!


I'm sorry to hear about your friend and hope the boys are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't sound like a very fun way to spend a weekend.
Maybe we need to go out to dinner again?
Fajitas this time!
Hi Kathy, I hope your boys are better. And I've heard that Ida has left us. She was a great lady and will be missed.
ReplyDeleteBecky got her kidney/pancreas transplant on Tuesday, the 21st. She's doing okay--dealing with nausea from all the drugs, I guess. So far both organs are working.
Clifta