9.05.2008

No Good Deed....

You know the saying NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED? Well today I am living proof. Last night at Target I heard a page for anyone who had jumper cables to come to the front of the store. Well, I have jumper cables so off I went. A woman needed help with her car and I was the only one who responded to the page so out to the parking lot we went. I got the cables on and all was well when Brad called to see where I'd gone (he was inside with all the kids in the toy section when I went upfront) I finished the call and one of the clamps wiggled loose and started to spark so I quickly put my phone down on the TIRE. Yes, the tire, I put my NAVY BLUE phone on the tire of my Yukon XL in a dark parking lot. Needless to say I didn't remember where I had put it until I had moved my car after my new friend had her car up and running again. Sweet! So this is what my 2 month old Centro looks like after my Yukon ran it over. Sweet right?

Luckily I am smart enough to have insurance for my phone so I will be up and running again on Monday but a whole weekend without my phone?! How will I survive?!!!

In pieces!


Smash-a-roo


Powered Up--great graphics on the screen!


2 comments:

  1. So sad Kathy!!!! I feel for you!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice phone! he he. I actually have a question for you. How do you get your blog to say how recently the blogs you have links for were updated?

    ReplyDelete