10.03.2010

Nephew Missionary in the General Conference Choir

My nephew, Elder Joseph Cruz, is 3:23 into Priesthood Session of General Conference. Joseph was in the MTC choir which got to sing for the evening priesthood session. He's the handsome Elder in blue tie next to Elder with yellow tie when song says "truth", so listen for..."all may rejoice the long night is o'er, truth"...and bam...there he is!!! Yeah for my missionary nephew!!!!   I might be tearing up just a little as I type, I won't lie, it was a thrill to see him and then to listen to the words to the song to Hark, All Ye Nations. . .   "Chosen by God to serve him below to every land we'll go!"  (Yep, I'm fully crying now!)
Click on the link below to see him.
http://new.lds.org/general-conference/watch?lang=eng&vid=621787340001
He is in the next song, Go, Ye Messengers of Heaven too, beginning of 2nd verse 8:29, 9:15 and 9:34 in I believe. 
and last song Called to Serve 1:52:14 in case you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment