9.11.2009

Jenkins next home?

Maybe....if the bank accepts our offer on this short sale....

Less than a mile from our current house so no change in school or ward at church! Can't do better than that.












Master downstairs



Laundry
Front room
Kitchen


3 Car Garage


7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's some serious pink paint! :)
    Good luck with the house. I know it would be a relief if it all comes together. BTW, our family had lots of fun last night. Thanks for all your family did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like it!! Keep us posted. I can't wait to hear what you decide!

    And how i love those crib tents! thank you thank you thank you! You have seriously saved my life again! I told Rachelle about all the life saving advice you shared during that first year of the girl's life. You are amazing and wonderful and I am very thankful you are my friend! Thanks also for the beautiful dresses! Carol & Ruby will be stunning in their Christmas 2010 photos!

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i noticed the question mark...still thinking? i say go for it, but i would change the color of the pool....

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry...the above post was really written by me, jeana. didn't realize i was logged in as my daughter. my bad, sorry. what's the status, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you might move??? well i am coming to AZ thursday going to a DB game and hopefully relaxing a little in the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful home...good choice, even though I would have loved if you were my neighbor. This looks like a much better home for all you will be getting in the same floor plan. Wishing you the best of luck! Ditto on the pool color...icky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. crazy paint...and did I see wallpaper BORDERS? have fun with that! :)

    ReplyDelete