8.11.2009

The big 40

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday dear me
Happy Birthday to me

It's finally arrived, the big 40. I asked my mom what she thought about having a child who was 40 and she said she is only 40 herself so she isn't sure if that is possible. She came down to can pickles with my cousin Julie yesterday so we all went to dinner for my birthday last night at the Cheesecake Factory. YUMM! Thanks Mom. Brad's parents sent me some cash so I'll be getting a pedicure on them--Thanks Helen and Claude. Not too shabby so far, we will just have to see what the day brings! :>

Found these lovelies outside my front door! Thanks Lynette!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kathy! Have a great one! You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darn! That was the cake I was going to make you. I guess I'll have to get you something else. LOL
    Have a GREAT day!!!
    BTW - You don't look a day over
    39 and 11/12ths. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy b-day. I wish I had some black balloons or something like that for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope you have had a great birthday....i think i still smell like pickles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope it was a great day! love the cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Day to you. I can't believe you are 40. You certainly don't look like what I imagine 40 to be.

    ReplyDelete