Sadly, there are no pictures for Spring Break. I can't believe it either! My parents took Griffin, Helen and Mary up to Flagstaff Fri-Mon and had lots of fun while Brad, Lewis and I stayed home and cleaned the yard and went to the temple and started our talks for the next Sunday. Tuesday we played here in the valley with Julie, Caley, Reese and Nathan--Bowling on St. Patrick's Day (not a single picture!) and Wednesday the girls had a birthday party and then Auntie Lynette took us girls out to dinner and Build-A-Bear for their birthday (so we are 5 months late on that, we still got it done!) Thursday-Saturday I took the kids back to Flagstaff because Sheri, Willow, Cedric and Anika came down from Idaho. Sheri and I did nothing but sit on the couch at her parents house and let the kids play outside, again, not a single photo to document this fabulous time. We couldn't have been any dirtier or happier! Saturday I trekked on home so I could finish my talk for Sunday. Church starts at 8 remember! I spoke on Following the Prophet and Brad spoke on Revelation. I think we did rather well. A few people told us we did a great job so they were either just being nice or we got our topics covered! I hope it's the latter!
Wait, I have found a picture! Lewis wearing Pap's glasses in Flagstaff--ONE picture from the entire 9 days of Spring Break!
Wait, I have found a picture! Lewis wearing Pap's glasses in Flagstaff--ONE picture from the entire 9 days of Spring Break!
That is what happened to most of my Spring Break. It took me a week after Spring break to get my kids to pose for pictures of the crafts we made during Spring Break. Well, it just shows how much fun you were having, you were too busy to take pictures.
ReplyDelete